Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Peer pressure.


Hey. Come on........ everyone is doing it. It's cool. It's free. Be careful though, you might get hooked!
Yes, I'm talking about blogging... and thought I'd go ahead and dive in head first. No sticking a toe in to test the water for me. Just do it. 
I've tried to avoid the Blog World because well, my to-do list everyday is already quite long and now I'm going to feel the added pressure of thinking of something fun and sassy and cool to say on my blog each day or week. Humph. Well, I suppose it's worth a shot. 
What shall my first blog be about? How about the Dog Days of Summer. 
It's hot here. Really hot. I wish I was back in Florida! We went there last month and it was fabulous. So let's see if I can figure out how to upload a photo... if so then I'm going to congratulate myself with a nice cold glass of wine. :) 

No comments: