Friday, December 12, 2008

There's no place like home for the holidays...






It just really doesn't get any better than this... 
How cool is it that we'll be going on a cruise and then will be home just in time to celebrate Christmas at home with family? LOVE that!! :) 
We've been enjoying the holiday spirit around here and hope YOU have too!! 
Here are a few photos I downloaded this morning... trying to catch up on my own photo editing now that I'm finished with all my 2008 clients!! ;) 
Oh, see my GIANT 4 ft. x 4 ft. Santa canvas hanging in the background? Isn't it AWESOME?! Unfortunately, the photos don't do it justice. It's VERY sparkle-plenty in real life!!! The whole thing is made out of silver glitter and I just ADORE it!!!!!!! I've been drooling over this in the Pottery Barn catalogue for three years and this year I got a Visa gift card from my mother in law, so decided to just GO for it, be silly and indulge myself!!! THANKS PAT!!! I just smile every time I see jolly old St. Nick grinnin' at us. His smile is so contagious and reminds me that this is a season about JOY and happiness and good times. A time to rejoice!!!

No comments: