Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Rock


Poor John. 
The guy chose me as his life partner and so that means he's got to put up with me... and sometimes, well, I'm sure that's not easy. 
John is my rock. My sanity. He is like my safely anchored buoy in the middle of the stormy sea. Anytime I need to, I can just grab on and hold tight and I know he'll keep me from being washed away. He's good for that. I hope he knows how much I appreciate him. 
I think Fate paired us up pretty nicely. Yes, we're soul mates and best friends and all that good sappy stuff, really. But we're also pretty good yin and yang. Not sure who is yin and who is yang. But we fit together, nicely. 
I'm grateful that John is so calm and cool and collected. Gosh, all that on top of being tall, dark and handsome too. What a catch! Sorry ladies. I saw him first. 
John, thank you for being my rock and my sanity. I'm sorry you have to deal with my neurosis at times, but I'm also really glad you're willing. :) I couldn't live this crazy life without you. And I wouldn't want to anyway... it wouldn't be nearly as much fun.
I love you. And I drive you crazy, I know. But still, I love you. Madly. And forever. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love you back babe.