Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day Two. Enough Already!




Seriously people, HOW DO YOU DO IT? Those of you who live in really cold places... WHY? Cold is for penguins. And popsicles. And beer. Igloos, sure. Not people. 
It's another frozen day here... and yeah, it's pretty to look at, through the window, but geez Louise, do I really have to go OUT there? Unless I'm skiing, I just pretty much don't like to be cold. My blood is in shock. I'm ready for some good ol' Texas HOT weather baby! Bring it on! 
And those of you who live in those absurdly cold places... feel free to come visit any time you feel the need to thaw out a bit. 
Have a great day and stay warm! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm ready for spring.
Laredo is starting to sound good.
Cabo even better.
I hate cold weather.

I could not live in Fargo. Or Fairbanks. Or Dallas.

My blood is thin. My lips are chapped. I do not own a leather coat or a ski mask....because I don't want to own those things.

I like warm weather. I like places where the hibiscus plants bloom year-round. Okay, I'm a pansy. But I'll tell you right now, I'm dreading February. It's the shortest month of the year and seems like the longest. The only thing that gets me through it is knowing that, in March, we'll be going barefoot again here in San Antonio.

Looking forward to the first day of Spring....and we've had no ice this year.

Stacy, your photos are beautiful....but I like looking at the pictures. I'm just glad I don't have to be outside to take them. Thanks for doing that.

Snow and ice only look good on Christmas cards.

Anonymous said...

I am coming to thaw out!!!!!