Wednesday, May 3, 2017

"HAPPY DANCE"


I am totally doing the happy dance today and feel on top of the world. Met with my new oncologist this morning (y'all, not gonna lie, he's pretty dang cute and charismatic and we already got to second base on our first date!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!) and I SUPER DUPER LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM... HALLELUJAH!!!!! He said my CT and MRI scans looked good and no other big areas of concern... so the thought at the moment is still lumpectomy & radiation... not thinking chemo will be necessary (unless they get in there and find the lymph nodes in icky shape, but so far they think they look clean)! WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!! Another hurdle cleared!!!!
Tomorrow I meet with the surgeon to start talking dates... 
But right now... just gonna enjoy feeling SO MUCH RELIEF!!!!!!! (I never in a million years thought it would be possible to feel THIS DAMN HAPPY as a new cancer patient! LOL!)

No comments: