Friday, May 5, 2017

"Hmm, Let Me Check My Calendar"

I tell ya kids, nothing fills up your calendar quite as quickly as cancer! HA HA. Talk about a TON of appointments!!!!! Good grief! It'll keep ya busy, that's for sure! This next month is going to be Balls to the Wall for the Murphys. Next week I've got my pre-op workups & appointments as well as Jasper's formal band banquet (still don't know what I'm going to wear since nothing fits anymore!). After the banquet we jump in the car to drive to San Marcos to attend my niece's college graduation Saturday. Sunday we celebrate Mother's Day with my Mom then MOVE KATHRYN OUT OF THE DORM! Monday and Tuesday, we'll get Kathryn packed and ready to go be a camp counselor. Wednesday the 17th is my surgery date and then I better heal quickly because we gotta get baby girl to camp in the hill country on the 21st. Jasper's 16th birthday and DRIVING TEST are on the 23rd and then he goes to state again on the 26th. I will be starting radiation somewhere around June 1st... and that better go well because mama's got a trip to Salt Lake City planned for June 9th and then we gotta get Jasper to camp on June 18th and John and I leave the next day for our BIG trip to Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges... 
Funny how we're just SQUEEZING in this cancer mess amongst the MORE IMPORTANT things! :)
Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!!  

No comments: