Monday, November 10, 2008

Excuses, excuses!

Click on photos to view full size... 





Yes... I have a LOT of excuses this week. ;) I know I haven't been consistent with my blogging this past few days, but I've been super busy! I promise to try to get back in the groove soon! Thanks to all my adoring fans for checking in on me... and nagging me for more! Ha ha ha. :) 
So here are a few of my excuses... my clients from this weekend. Shew. First triplets, then two little firecrackers of girls and then a gorgeous young lady and her horses! FUN stuff!!! I just love my job. I had a great time with all these clients. They sure kept me laughing. 
But now I'm wondering who smeared the Vaseline all over my computer screen??!! Oh wait... it's not my screen, it's my EYES. My poor tired eyes! LOL! They are very, very blurry. 
So I will close and rest my eyeballs... but promise to blog again SOON! I have SO MUCH TO SAY! HA. Scary. My Dad (Mr. Fix-it!) is coming tomorrow for a work party week! WOO HOO. I love it. I have a long project list we're going to tackle. I'm sure it will involve a lot of trips to the hardware store, a lot of Budweiser and perhaps even a little sweat, blood and tears... but we'll have so much to show for it! :) Oh... and I also have to show you the before and after pictures of my office! STAY TUNED! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hadn't see the teenager. Nice pictures. I think I'm going to have a Tbone steak tonight.