Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Stockings Were Hung by the Chimney with Care...

Aw, this images just sends warm fuzzies all over me!! I love it. It's so symbolic of what's to come... 
We are going to have a joyous Christmas this year and we deserve it! And we deserve to spend it together. I can't tell you how excited I am about that AND that *I* get to host it! Gosh, I think I feel like a real grown up now because hosting Christmas day is a VERY grown up like thing to do you know. :)
Anyway, my kids made the new stockings this morning during our craft hour. Jasper made Grampa's and Dee's and Kathryn made Allie's and Gramma's. Aren't they cute?? 
AND *ohmygoshohmygosh* we are officially into our Two-Week Cruise Countdown!!! WOO HOO. Look out Cozumel... here we come! Just think... I'll have a TAN on Christmas day!! HA HA! 

No comments: