Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Morning has Broken...


Mine is the sunlight, mine is the morning
Born of the one light, Eden saw play
Praise with elation, praise every morning
God's recreation of the new day.

- Cat Stevens

Thank you God for another marvelously beautiful day!!! This was the scene out of my back window this morning. I feel so blessed. I know I'm a bit obnoxious about it... going on and on and on about how much I love it here, but gosh, I just DO and I want to scream it from the rooftops! I feel SO at home and SO alive here. Content and at peace and like a long journey has come to an end and now I've finally arrived at my destination and can sit, relax and enjoy and just put my feet up for a while. 
This is where I want to stay. 
I'm home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful image!

I can't wait to see your place in person. *sigh* Someday. xo

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful photograph. You really captured the moment!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.