Friday, October 3, 2008

T.G.I.F.


I'm glad it's Friday. Today my campers come home. :) I miss them. And I think they'll be ready to be back in their own beds after sleeping on a two-inch foam pad for two nights. Ouch. 
This picture was taken just as Kathryn, Tom (our neighbor) and John were getting ready to head off to camp Wednesday morning. They were SO excited. 
And tonight is Homecoming so I'm throwing a pre-game party. Fun stuff. 
I know I'm totally behind on good blogging... um, you can blame Facebook for that! HA. My friend got me started on it (nagged me into it!) and now I'm finally "getting" it. It's really fun to find old friends and then better yet, to have people find you! It's addicting. Yesterday my college roomie and I started uploading funny old pictures of each other. What a hoot! And then I came across this one... this was our pet baby racoon, Rocky. Isn't he the cutest? He would climb up on the back of the couch and fall asleep under my hair. Ha ha ha. But he was a rotten little thing. He'd steal and hide ANYTHING shiny (keys!!) and learned how to open the refrigerator! EEK.

So anyway, that's where I've been, in Facebook Land... if you're on Facebook and we're not friends yet, come on over and find me! The more the merrier! :) 
Have a GREAT weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a nagger! LOL!

Love you, girl. You're so cute in that photo!