Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Innocence...


"While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about."
~Angela Schwindt





Look at all these smiling faces. So much promise and hope in them. I was surrounded by these lovely little people in California and I already miss them all terribly. 
I was really wanting to get my baby fix today, but instead of getting to hold that warm little body in my arms, I had to make due with looking at his sweet face in the photographs I took during my visit. I've never known a more smiley newborn! Isn't he the sweetest!? I look forward to watching this little guy grow up. It's been so fun to watch his big sister grow up too! (She's the gorgeous 3-year-old blondie in the photo above.)
Here's a look back at her, when she was just nine days old... I'll never forget! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaahhhhhhhhh...how sweet :) That is the dress I bought Lauren for her birthday....I was thinking.."oh my gosh what a cute dress and then I realized it was the gift I gave her! LOL Stacy you made me cry....you are such a gift to behold.. :)
love,
T

Anonymous said...

Beautiful children and beautiful photographs. You really have a gift! Ang great friends!
Thanks for sharing.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Thanks Stacy for the beautiful photos...I am up now for a 2 am feeding with Aidan, thought I would check out your blog. I enjoy reading it, you are very talented both in photography and in prose. Steve