Thursday, September 18, 2008

My journey...


I'm on a weight-loss journey... trying to get back to the Land of the 120s! It's been a while since I've visited that land. I believe it was 3 years ago when I got down to 128 pounds before our trip to Cabo San Lucas... but then 7 days of piƱa coladas and nachos on the beach and it all came right back!
Gotta get back into shape before we go on our cruise in 87 days!! I never realized photography would make me fat. Ha ha ha. Too much time sitting around on my computer. *Sigh.* And I know that some of you are reading this (Mom!) thinking I don't need to lose weight... but if you say that to my face, I'll come right over there, strip, and make you watch my rump walk across the room!!! THAT'LL change your mind! BWAHAHAHAHA. Not a pretty sight. *Shudder*
Last Monday I hated my scale. Tuesday was better though cause remember I said if you weigh yourself on tile instead of carpet you lose an instant 5 pounds?! Yup. Anyway, my goal weight is 120 and since last Monday I've gone from 143 (but I don't think that was right... that was on carpet) to 131 this morning! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO. SO incredibly psyched!!!! :) 
The thing I hate though, is the FIRST place I gain weight is on my butt. I can THINK about food and it makes my butt bigger. Then, when I start to lose weight, first I lose it in my fingers, then my elbows, then my boobs (wah), then my face, my arms, my big toe... are you getting the picture? Yup... the LAST place it goes is from my butt and thighs. So not fair. But I'm workin' on it... determined to look FA-BU-LOUS. Thanks for all of you who have been so supportive!! I need all the cheering I can get! 
*I am also going on ANOTHER journey today to California to meet my friend's new baby boy, Aidan. I can hardly wait to hold his warm little newborn body!!!!!!! :) :) Will be posting pictures of him soon... stay tuned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would have to agree with your mom and that's even if I saw the naked jiggle jaggle. Beauty radiates from you in your picture!
Herdman

Anonymous said...

This is your mom speaking: You are beautiful. Inside and outside. If you want to lose a few pounds, that's fine with me. Won't change you a bit. You are perfect....just the way you are. Feel hugged, because I love you.

Anonymous said...

um Stacy, if you want to see something jiggle and feel better about yourself......come to my house. You look INCREDIBLE!!!! Lucky John!
Rita