Monday, September 22, 2008

There's No Place Like Home...

So Kathryn and I clicked our heels together 3 times and we're home. Ahhhhhhh. Feels fabulous. It's always wonderful to go on trips and always equally wonderful to return home. 
I asked Jasper if he missed me and he said, "You know Mom, I didn't miss you and it felt like you were barely gone at all..." and I was about to feel a little sad that he didn't miss me at all until he finished his sentence and said, "I didn't miss you because you were ALWAYS here in my heart." 
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. 
He melts me into a big puddle. 
He looks HUGE. After holding baby Aidan, yes, my "baby" looks huge. Sigh. 
And my dog... looks like a KITTEN!! HA HA HA. My friend Terri has dogs that are about as big as a manatee. Yup... so Roxie looks like a wee little kitty. HA HA HA.
Going to bed right after dinner... and tomorrow I get to PLAY with ALL the pictures I took! FUN! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you made it home safely!
A Manatee...LOL that cracked me up...and with George slobbering, they are as wet as one too, unfortunately. They seem to be missing you today...just pacing around wondering where the lady with the camera is.......

Miss you,
T and Fam

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're back; I missed you. Rest up today! Love, Mom