Sunday, September 21, 2008

A little sneak peek...



Today is a sad, sad day for me... because it's my last day in California, with my friends. I wish I had 17 more days to visit, hold Aidan, see more people... but I'm missing *MY* baby boy back in Texas, so I need to go tomorrow. 
It's been a crazy, hectic few days. Today will be no different... we've got dozens of things to try to accomplish after church this morning, before we collapse into our hotel beds tonight. 
Anyway, I thought I'd post a quick sneak peek of photos for my friend. I haven't had time to really play with the pictures yet, but grabbed a few out of the bunch to show her. 
Do you see now why I'm having the best time? How could you not with these precious bundles looking at you? Look how divinely peaceful Aidan looks, asleep in his Daddy's hands. He is Mellow Yellow. Renee says I'm going to hex it if I keep saying how perfectly behaved and sweet he is... she's afraid all hell will break loose next week. 
That wouldn't matter anyway because Renee doesn't know it yet, but Aidan is going in my carry on bag tonight. Do you think she'll notice he's missing? 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! you were not kidding. That is the sweetest baby!
Rita

Anonymous said...

Ummmm. HELLO? You are just the most fantastic photographer in the whole world....and it does not hurt that you have the lovely Pease children as your subjects :)
LOVED our visit...come back soon...PLEEEEEASE...
Love,
T and Fam