Monday, September 1, 2008

Peek-a-Boo!


I see you! And you know who you are! ;)
This is a map that Statcounter made of my most loyal followers... those of you who read my blog most often. I love that by looking at this map, I know who you are!! And I love seeing how I have friends all over the country. 
You know, being a military girlfriend/fiance/spouse wasn't easy. It meant a lot of lonely times without my beloved John, who was overseas for 18 long months during our early years together. It meant a lot of airmail. And high phone bills. And worry. And moving. My mom still complains that I made a mess out of her address book since she had to change our information so often. Sorry Mom. 
But being a military girlfriend/fiance/spouse also meant getting to meet a ton of awesome people, literally all over the country! We always joke that there's a couch available for us to crash on in pretty much every state in the good ol' US of A. :) 
Anyway, for those of you who continue to come here and read my drivel, thank you! It's been fun sharing with you! And hey, don't be shy... leave me a comment sometime! I love comments! I get a lot of feedback via email, but I know my readers also like reading what you say on here! So come on back y'all and let me know what you think! 

1 comment:

Missy said...

can you see me? i see me!!! that is way cool. i want one!!!