Monday, September 29, 2008

We've got spirit, yes we do... we've got spirit, how 'bout YOU?




Yes, we're all about Homecoming and Cardinal pride this week. Fun stuff. 
And for me, well, I took it as a good excuse to do a little crafting. Hee hee. 
Those of you who know me know I love any excuse to get crafty. :) Holidays, birthdays, rainy days, Wednesdays... you name it... I love crafts. And ribbon. Lots of ribbon!
So here's the latest. Not even sure what you'd call them, but aren't they cute? I put some bridge mix and cherry sours in the school colors in there and will give these to the cheer coaches at the homecoming game Friday. I think I'll let the kids make something similar to give the their teachers for Christmas gifts. 
Also wanted to throw in this picture of the sunrise this morning. It looked magical out the back windows. I love fall! 

No comments: